Importing Video Chapters
◉ Importing from Spreadsheet (.csv)
Adding a lot of chapters to a video? List your video chapters along with timecodes in a spreadsheet and import them directly to your uploaded video.
How to prepare Spreadsheet
- Download the CSV template here
- Edit the template and add your chapters along with respective timecodes (HH:MM:SS).
- Once ready, save the template (as .csv)
- Next import the .csv file using 'Import Spreadsheet' option.
Please make sure no comma symbols (,) are part of the chapter titles.
◉ Importing Premiere Pro Chapter Markers
If you use chapters markers when working with Adobe Premiere Pro, you can easily import them to your uploaded videos.
- Open your finished Premiere Pro project, with added chapter markers.
- Click on File > Export > Markers...
- In the export window, for File Type, choose 'Comma Separate Values (*.csv)', and click OK.
Importing Chapters on VidFlow
- Open your gallery project, and click on the video.
- This will open the video details window. Click on the Advanced tab to access Chapters.
- In the Chapters panel, click on Import > Premiere Pro Markers (.csv)
- Select the .csv file you exported from Premiere Pro
- Your chapters will then be added to the video. You can make further adjustments to the chapter titles and timecode, if needed.
- Clients can then access the chapters when viewing their video gallery: