Setting Focal Point for Background Image
When uploading image for the gallery's background, it may need to be adjusted for the best view-ability on mobile devices.
Focal Point Setting
- Navigate to the 'Background' tab via the left sidebar
- In the Still Image section, click on the 'Set Focal Point' button.
Adjusting the Focal Point
- Move your cursor over the image and click on the point of focus (i.e. subject of the image).
- Once clicked, the previews on the right will adjust based on the focal point.
- Once satisfied with the previews, click 'Apply Changes' button to save.