Deleting Client Galleries
Preventing Accidental Deletion
As a security feature to prevent accidental deletion of client galleries, you must first delete any media (videos, images, audio) within the gallery first. This includes the videos, gallery background image, and audio track (if added).
Securely Deleting a Gallery
In order to delete a client gallery with media, open the gallery and:
- In the 'Upload' tab, delete any videos
- In the 'Background' tab, delete the still background image if uploaded
- In the 'Music' tab, delete the audio track if uploaded
- You can then return back to your galleries directory, and delete the gallery (via options menu).
If you have also delivered the gallery via our built-in email delivery option, you may not be able to delete the gallery.
- In this case, you can contact support here to securely delete it for you.