Embed gallery on a Squarespace Website
Getting the Embed Code
Open a VidFlow gallery in your dashboard you want to embed to your Squarespace website,
- In the left sidebar, navigate to the Deliver tab.
- In the 'Embed on Website' section, click the Copy Code button to copy the embed code.
Embedding on Squarespace
Go to your Squarespace website editor, and follow these steps:
- Edit a page or section, click an add button at the section where you want to embed the gallery.
- This will open a popup menu, with various options. Click on the 'Embed' option:
- This will display the Embed Content panel. Click on the Code button on the right (i.e. </>), as highlighted below. In new versions of the Editor, this may be labelled as Code Snippet > Embed Data.
- This will display the Embed Data panel, and you can paste your gallery's embed code here. This will embed your client gallery to the page/section.
- You can then click away from the menu to close it. The gallery embed code is responsive, so it will automatically resize based on the screen size.
- If you ever want to edit or delete the embedded gallery, click on the content block and it will show an option to edit the embed-code or delete the embed content block.
Note: The embed will automatically update if you make any changes to the gallery in the future. No need to update the embed code.