Embed gallery on a Wix Website
Getting the Embed Code
Open a VidFlow gallery in your dashboard you want to embed to your Squarespace website,
- In the left sidebar, navigate to the Deliver tab.
- In the 'Embed on Website' section, click the Copy Code button to copy the embed code.
Embedding on Wix
Go to your Wix website editor, and follow these steps:
- Edit a page or post, click an add (+) button at the section where you want to embed the gallery.
- This will open the Add to Site popup menu, with various options. Click on Embed > Custom Embed > Embed a widget.
- This will open another popup to paste any embed codes. Make sure the 'Code' option is selected.
- Delete any content in the text field, and paste your gallery's embed code here, and click Update.
- This will add your gallery to the webpage. You can then click the close (X) button on the menu to close it.
- You can then resize the embedded gallery to fit the grid, or choose to make it full width. Resizing it for mobile may also be required.
If you ever want to edit or delete the embedded gallery, click on the content block and press the 'Delete' key on your keyboard.
Note: The embed will automatically update if you make any changes to the gallery in the future. No need to update the embed code.