Embed gallery on a Showit Website
Getting the Embed Code
Open a VidFlow gallery in your dashboard you want to embed to your Squarespace website,
- In the left sidebar, navigate to the Deliver tab.
- In the 'Embed on Website' section, click the Copy Code button to copy the embed code.
Embedding on Showit
Go to your Showit website editor, and follow these steps:
- Click on the 'Add' button (highlighted in red) at the bottom. In the context menu, click on 'Embed Code'.
- This will add an embed container onto your page. On the right side, choose the 'Embed Info' panel, and click on the Custom Code content area.
- This will open the 'Update Custom Code' window. Paste your gallery's embed code here, and click Save.
- This will add the gallery to the embed container. Next, you need to resize the embed container on the page for both Desktop and Mobile. For Desktop, we recommend the Width to be 1280px minimum, and Height to be 900px minimum. You can choose the X and Y position as you see fit.
- For Mobile, we recommend a Width of 370px minimum, and Height to be 700px minimum. You can choose the X and Y position as to be 0 for both (or as you see fit).
Note: The embed will automatically update if you make any changes to the gallery in the future. No need to update the embed code.