Adding Thumbnails to Videos
We offer three ways for you to add thumbnails to your videos:
1. Use Auto-Generated 'Suggested' Images
- When your video finishes uploading, you will see a ' View Suggested' button above the thumbnail section.
- Clicking the button displays 3 suggested thumbnail images from the video.
- You can simply click and apply the thumbnail image to the video.
2. Capture Frame from Video
- Once your video has finished processing and is available for playback, click the 'Capture Frame' button.
- This will switch the video preview to Capture Mode. Playback the video and seek to the desired frame, and preferably pause the video at that frame.
- Next, click the 'Use Frame as Thumbnail' button. The frame image will be then be applied as the video thumbnail.
3. Upload a Custom Image
You can also upload a custom image as your video thumbnail. Click the 'Upload Image' button (or 'Replace Image') and choose an image from your computer/device.
Custom images must be in PNG, JPG, or JPEG format (up to 40MB in size).