Selling Individual Private Access to Clients
When selling private video galleries to clients, having a single password for all clients is not a secure option. Clients may easily share their access with others, and updating the password will result in changing or losing access for all clients.
Introducing 'People I Choose'
For selling or providing private-access to individual clients, ' People I choose' privacy option allows you to provide each client with their own unique access password & the ability to revoke access at any time.
When this privacy option is enabled for a gallery, you are able to send a branded email invitation to select clients.
- To begin, click the '+ Invite Clients' button
- This will open the email invite window. Add recipients, and personalize the email message.
- Click 'Send Invite' to send the email(s) to clients.
Each invited client receives a branded email, with a unique access-code (unique for each recipient):
Clients can then login using their email and access-code and view the video gallery:
Once invited, you are able to view the list of clients who have been given access to the gallery.
- You are able to send further email updates to select or all clients (i.e. if new media is added to their gallery).
- You can also 'Revoke' access from a client at any time.